- Hard Cover 30cm x 30cm, 2.1kg
- First Edition of 1500, Signed & Numbered
- 220 Pages, 105 Black & White Images on Matt Coated Art Stock
- Printed on FSC Certified Paper with Vegetable-Soy Based Inks
- Packaged & Shipped with biodegradable & recyclable materials
- Design by Luke Shadbolt, Forward by Eli Murphy
- ISBN: 9780648715405
At the beginning of 2014 Australian photographer Jem Cresswell swam with a humpback whale for the first time. The experience was to be a catalyst for a photographic project that would stretch across the next 5 years and generate over 11,000 photographs.
Giants is a rare window into the realm of the humpback. Cresswell portrays the nuanced forms of interaction between these sentient creatures with great finesse and clarity. Capturing in intimate detail the deep emotional connections humpbacks carry for one another. Giants is a triumphant elucidation of our shared behaviors, and how these behaviors echo one another in ways that should make us reconsider our relationship with the world around us.
* To purchase in your own currency, please use the currency selector at the bottom of the page
* Free Shipping via Express Post in Australia. International Shipping via DHL Express from $35 AUD. For further information regarding shipping, please see the Shipping Information page