*** Please note all new orders will ship on the 7th of October 2022 ***
- 1st Edition of 1500
- Hand Signed & Numbered
- Hard Cover 30cm x 30cm, 2.1kg
- 220 Pages, 105 Black & White Images
- Printed on FSC Certified Paper with Vegetable-Soy Based Inks
- ISBN 9780648715405
At the beginning of 2014 Australian photographer Jem Cresswell swam with a humpback whale for the first time. The experience was to be a catalyst for a photographic project that would stretch across the next 5 years and generate over 11,000 photographs.
Giants is a rare window into the realm of the humpback. Cresswell portrays the nuanced forms of interaction between these sentient creatures with great finesse and clarity. Capturing in intimate detail the deep emotional connections humpbacks carry for one another. Giants is a triumphant elucidation of our shared behaviors, and how these behaviors echo one another in ways that should make us reconsider our relationship with the world around us.
* To purchase in your own currency, please use the currency selector at the bottom of the page
* FREE Express Shipping Worldwide. Packaged & Shipped with biodegradable & recyclable materials with carbon offset shipping.
* Please note: International orders may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, and may incur an additional charge upon entry to your country. For further information, please see the Shipping Information page.